This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Y.V. Soloviev DocumentaryI'm looking for, "I'm Tired of Living In My Native Land

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 rg

rg

Emeralds Circle

• Editorial Advisor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 05:41 AM

i've heard of no commercial release of BRINGING BACK BALANCHINE hereabouts.
you might try to reach the balanchine trust on balanchine.org to see if there are any plans.

#17 Pecut

Pecut

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:19 AM

Hello everyone!

My girlfriend and I are looking for a documentary about Yuri Soloviev.

The title is, "I'm Tired of Living In My Native Land". I've only found small clips on youtube and else where of him. As a male dancer, I'm extremely interested in seeing more footage of him, particularly this footage. My girlfriend was trained by Madame Legat, Soloviev's widow. At any rate, if anyone has an idea about how to obtain/view this doc... I'd be absolutely thrilled!

So far I've found the distributor, and the producer's name

Producer: Galina Mshankaya

Distrib: Russian State Tele-Radio Company

Hello, I just read you Topic about Soloviev. I was wondering if you were able to find anything during the last years. I am a dancer/artist and I recently got very much interested in Soloviev and try to find any information about this great dancer. I have found some videos on youtube, but I am also looking for books about him, biographies, photos, text, etc. Do you perhaps know where I can find books or documentaries on Soloviev?? Thank you very much. Kind regards, Damian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):