This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Photos from Ben Stevenson's Aclice in Wonderland, DWDT, etc.Photos

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 amitava

amitava

• PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 10:23 PM

Some recent updates to the photo galleries include Texas Ballet Theater's Alice in Wonderland (y Ben Stevenson) and a mixed rep by Dominic Walsh Dance Theatre (Houston)'s season opening.

Enjoy

#2 ViolinConcerto

ViolinConcerto

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 03:49 AM

I think BT'ers will enjoy these photos: lovely dancers, fabulous costumes, and good composition. Lots of visual interest and unusual things to see -- and the intrinsic mental links to a story we all know.

I'm not familiar with Stevenson's work, so I can't tell about the choreography, but it makes for interesting photographs.

Maybe Stevenson is a choreographer who could be discussed in Leigh's upcoming panel.

#3 oyoyoyoyoy

oyoyoyoyoy

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 03:00 PM

The pictures are truly wonderful. Unfortunately the ballet was not. Rather a lack of steps, and too much speaking that wasn't very well done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):