This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Deja Vu

Tuscany

Hello:

I was wandering around in the wonderful world of the web when I stumbled on the Ballet Talk for Dancers site. I didn't notice the "for Dancers" part because I was so excited to see a thriving forum on ballet. Anyway, I registered there, but the administrator suggested I might find this forum more suited to my interests. I've enjoyed attending the ballet for many years. For my first full-length ballet, I saw Makarova and Baryshnikov in "Giselle," and I was hooked. I would like to learn more about the craft and history of ballet so I can be a more discerning member of the audience. I am also writing a novel about a ballet dancer, and I think this will be a great resource to help me bring authenticity to my story.

I would like to learn more about the craft and history of ballet so I can be a more discerning member of the audience. I am also writing a novel about a ballet dancer, and I think this will be a great resource to help me bring authenticity to my story.
This site in conjunction with the Dancers' site, BT4D as we like to call it, can give you viewpoints from both sides of the curtain.

I wish you well with your novel, and I hope you'll take time out of writing it to tell us what's happening in your area.

Welcome to BalletTalk, Tuscany. :bow: