This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

SAB site updatedAt Last!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 drb

drb

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 06:00 PM

The School of American Ballet, i.e., New York City Ballet's SAB, has finally updated its website, after having fallen one to five years out of date in various sections. While not all of the features appear to be functioning yet, it is worth a visit, especially to News and Events.
http://www.sab.org/
One may look forward to seeing students dance at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Lincoln Kirstein Program on October 23, 2007 (classroom demonstrations); SAB Workshop performances on May 31 and June 2, 2008; and at the Kennedy Center June 6-8, 2008. On other dates there will also be opportunities to see student choreography.

#2 Ray

Ray

Gold Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 08:29 PM

The School of American Ballet, i.e., New York City Ballet's SAB, has finally updated its website, after having fallen one to five years out of date in various sections.

I've always thought SAB was curiously inactive in terms of alumni development, cetainly compared to every other school I've ever attended, including NCSA. This is ironic, considering the numbers of wealthy students who have passed through its doors. I remember one student when I was there who was an heir to the Hearst fortune--she even had a picture of San Simeon on her wall! Perhaps this website is a step in the alum development direction.

#3 printscess

printscess

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 06:09 AM

They did an amazing job udating the site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):