This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

The Suzanne Farrell Ballet fall 2007 performancesNov 20-25, 2007 @ Kennedy Center

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dale

Emeralds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,158 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 05:08 PM

I'm sure we had a thread about this fall's performances at Kennedy Center, but I can't find it :tiphat:

The programs have been given dates now (Looks like Symphony in Three Movements is out, Brahms-Schoenber Quartet Rondo is in):

The Suzanne Farrell Ballet
Nov 20 - 25, 2007
Opera House

Tuesday, Nov. 20 (eve.) / Wednesday, Nov. 21 (eve.) / Saturday, Nov. 24 (eve.) / Sunday, Nov. 25 (mat.)
Bugaku (Balanchine/Mayuzumi)
Pas Espanole Classique from Balanchine's Don Quixote (Balanchine/Nabokov)
Chaconne with dancers of Cincinnati Ballet (Balanchine/Gluck)

Friday, Nov. 23 (eve.) / Saturday, Nov. 24 (mat.) / Sunday, Nov. 25 (eve.)
Bugaku (Balanchine/Mayuzumi)
Ballade (Balanchine/Fauré)
Pithoprakta (Balanchine/Xenakis)
Meditation (Balanchine/Tchaikovsky)
Fourth Movement of Brahms-Schoenberg Quartet (Balanchine/Brahms orch. by Schoenberg)

#2 Farrell Fan

Farrell Fan

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,930 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 09:14 AM

I'll be there in spirit, but I can no longer make it to the Kennedy Center in person for the this week's performances. Looking forward to BTers reports. Thanks very much. Lou :(

#3 Alexandra

Board Founder

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,287 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 10:25 AM

Oh, FF, I'm so sorry -- I'd looked forward to seeing you. (I'd sent you a PM, BTW, when you posted that you couldn't get there this summer. Sorry to post it, but I wanted to be sure you were checking your PMs, and I can be reasonably sure you'll read this thread :) )

Are other BTers going?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):