This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

greetings

niamh

Greetings!

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself :) I am a needlework artist in upstate New York, so I get to make a lot of trims for ballet costumes and the occasional costume piece. I am a huge NYCB fan since I live near Saratoga :) I spent a good deal of time dancing as a youngster and I still do a bit, just because it's fun. Mainly, I'm just a huge ballet fan. Having read some of the posts, I have already learned quite a few things I didn't know and I'm looking forward to doing some more reading here. Thanks and have a wonderful weekend :)

Niamh S.

Welcome to Ballet Talk, Niamh; we're very happy you've joined us. We are all ballet fans and share your love of the art. Enjoy getting familiar with the board; as you've discovered there's a wealth of information on it. We look forward to having you share in our discussions.

Giannina

Indeed! In fact our sister site, BalletTalk for Dancers, has a forum for designers, The Pro Shop. You might enjoy taking part in that forum, too! To join the conversation, you'll have to register separately. We ask that you register there as niamh, so readers of both boards will recognize you as the same poster.

Thanks so much for the suggestion - I'm heading over there now ! Looking forward to contributing :)