This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

New company members

printscess

Company members Valerie Limbrunner and Alexey Dmintrenko are not returning.

Apprentices [edited] will be company members.

Limbrunner and Dmintrenko are no longer listed on the OBT website

Source, please, for the apprentice news.

Any new members from other companies joining OBT?

Folks, please remember that Ballet Talk's policy on any and all personnel matters is that without a public, official source (either a company press release or a newspaper article) it's not kosher here. Most personnel changes are routine and innocuous, but some are sensitive and with others, the contract hasn't yet been signed. That's the reason for the rule, but we apply it consistently.

That's not an official source, according to our rules. One of the reasons why we came up with those rules is, for example, that apprentice might have just wanted to tell you, not the WWW. It's against our rules. End of story. Please, everybody who hasn't done so, please the read the rules section of this message board. Believe me, we did not come up with them arbitrarily, but through experience. If following them is too much, if you are bursting to tell your news tidbit, maybe this isn't the board for you. No hard feelings. But if you want to take part in this board, the rules must be followed. Thank you.

Premabalrina -

It's not a question of being free to speak an opinion or not. We're a discussion site, not a news site. We don't announce personnel changes before it's been officially announced by a company. Those are the rules of the site, and our reasoning has been explained previously on the thread.

If you'd like to look up other sites, I suggest a web search.

With that, I am closing this thread.