This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Hello.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 brinababy87

brinababy87

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 04:48 PM

Hi, I'm a new ballet fan, but I've been a figure skating fan for a long time (particularly Sasha Cohen). I have also recently been interested in rhythmic gymnastics (Irina Tchachina is gorgeous).

I am a classical piano student. Pleased to meet you. :thumbsup:

#2 Giannina

Giannina

Gold Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 04:51 PM

Pleased to meet you too, brinababy87, and welcome to Ballet Talk. This is the place to be if you want information on all aspects of ballet; we're all ballet fans. Your piano studies are of importance and we wish you luck with your studies. Enjoy the board!

Giannina

#3 brinababy87

brinababy87

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 04:55 PM

Thank you very much Giannina! I'm sure I'll learn a lot from the knowledgeable fans here.

#4 mjbelkin

mjbelkin

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 11:00 PM

Hi there, nice to meet you :thumbsup:

#5 cubanmiamiboy

cubanmiamiboy

Diamonds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,397 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 08:05 AM

Hi, I'm a new ballet fan, but I've been a figure skating fan for a long time (particularly Sasha Cohen). I have also recently been interested in rhythmic gymnastics (Irina Tchachina is gorgeous).

I am a classical piano student. Pleased to meet you. :)

Hi Brinababy 87.!
Welcome to Ballettalk and good luck with your lesson classes! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):