This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

The littlest, newest Ballet Talker!Congratulations, Estelle, Philippe and Alice Claire Rose!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 vipa

vipa

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 05:22 PM

Felicitations Estelle et Philippe!!!! :) :clapping: :clapping:

Congrats - as a mom of two sort of grown children (19 & 21), I hope you enjoy parenthood as much as I did and do. It is a wonderful journey.

#17 Amy Reusch

Amy Reusch

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 08:01 PM

The world will never be the same :)! Much love to you and your precious bundle. All smiles, Amy.

#18 Treefrog

Treefrog

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 08:26 PM

:) :clapping: :clapping:

Yippee!!!! What a lovely name for what must be a lovely baby!

#19 ami1436

ami1436

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 02:13 AM

Fabulous news! Congrats congrats congrats!

#20 fadedhour

fadedhour

• PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 11:06 AM

What wonderful news! Congratulations, Estelle!

#21 Paul Parish

Paul Parish

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 10:42 PM

o Estelle, this is just Thrilling. I am so happy for you. May la jeune fille bring her parents great joy.

Let me remind you, the wise American Gertrude Stein admired French women for their great good sense. She noticed that they all had dogs, and they spoiled their dogs. "French women understand that if you spoil your children, you spoil your future. So they have dogs and spoil the dogs. Very wise."

Let me encourage you to follow tradition.

And I hope you will all be very happy, your whole lives long.

I am so happy for you, there are tears in my eyes. They are not falling, but they stand there ready to fall.

#22 Estelle

Estelle

Platinum Circle

• Foreign Correspondent
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 02:28 AM

:innocent: :) :clapping:

Alice and I came back from the hospital last Saturday (we both are fine) and I barely have had any time to touch a computer since then so I've just seen this thread now- thank you, thank you for all your kind words !

Now maybe we'll just have to wait a few more years to have another balletomane :)

Paul, we don't have a dog, but we do spoil our cat (a small black and white cat called Venise), however she seems to be a bit puzzled now when seeing that other small creature at home... ;)

#23 Charming_Lise

Charming_Lise

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 10:38 AM

Aww Felicitations Estelle et Phillipe. Je veux vous chaque bonheur. I wish you every happiness.
:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):