susibee

Hello

4 posts in this topic

I'm having so much fun poking around this site. I can't believe I never knew it existed!

I fell in love with ballet at a young age and studied at a quasi-professional school quite seriously. I'm too tall, however, to have ever made ballet into a career. No matter, my interests are diverse now -- from life in Africa to a career in medicine. I will always love the ballet though.

I'm in my early thirties which means I've seen (and remember) dancers from the mid-1980's onwards. I have lived in New York and around London, and I am most familiar with dance in those two cities.

Welcome to Ballet Talk, susibee. We're glad to have you with us and we're so pleased that you're enjoying the site. You have a wonderful history with ballet. We hope you'll participate in our discussions and add your ballet insight in our exchanges. Like you we all love ballet.

Giannna

I'm having so much fun poking around this site. I can't believe I never knew it existed!

I fell in love with ballet at a young age and studied at a quasi-professional school quite seriously. I'm too tall, however, to have ever made ballet into a career. No matter, my interests are diverse now -- from life in Africa to a career in medicine. I will always love the ballet though.

I'm in my early thirties which means I've seen (and remember) dancers from the mid-1980's onwards. I have lived in New York and around London, and I am most familiar with dance in those two cities.

I hope that I am using this the correct way. This is my first post/ reply on this site. I have been reading for about a month. Nice to meet you and I agree, I wish I had known that this site existed a long time ago! I am an adult who has danced professionally with a small company in Bloomington, MN since 1996. I find that there are so many interesting view points and discussions here.

Welcome to you too, angieballerina. We're glad you are enjoying the site and that you find it, well, terrific! We look forward to having you share in our discussions.

Giannina