This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Christina McDermott?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Calliope

Calliope

Gold Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 31 January 2002 - 09:59 AM

She was a prinicpal with Bavarian, then went to Royal Ballet for a while, does anyone know where she is now? Or if she's still dancing.
There's far too many Christina McDermott's in the search engine to figure it out.
Thank you!

#2 Mme. Hermine

Mme. Hermine

Emeralds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,935 posts

Posted 31 January 2002 - 10:29 AM

found this link to an article on ballet.co.uk, calliope:

http://www.ballet.co...a_mcdermott.htm

#3 Calliope

Calliope

Gold Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 31 January 2002 - 10:30 AM

Thanks. I saw that, but when I checked Royal's website, she wasn't listed anymore.

#4 Lolly

Lolly

• PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 31 January 2002 - 10:47 AM

I saw a bizarre 5-minute programme on TV here (a kind of "goodness, the things people do!" programme), with Christina teaching a man to dance ballerina roles! He was very serious about dancing, had a high opinion of his abilities, and gave performances. So I guess Christina is teaching now?! smile.gif

#5 TATSU

TATSU

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 January 2002 - 07:21 PM

She moved to Royal Danish Ballet several years ago, and she has already retired .

[ January 31, 2002: Message edited by: TATSU ]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):