• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MonOnpointe

MonOnpointe

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 10:32 AM

Hello everyone!!

After reading the posts on ballet talk for a while I have finally taken the time to join!

Ballet is my passion, my love. I felt in love with ballet when I was 11 years old, and realized at that point that I had always been in love with dance. At that age I started taking classes until I moved to the US at the age of 16. After that, even though I danced for 3-4 more years, it was at a much lower level and intensity. Then, unfortunately, I had to stop taking classes, though to this day I still do whatever I can in order to get small doses of dance (different styles of dance I have had access to) in order to survive!

I am very happy to have found Ballet Talk because I donít know that many people who share the same love I feel for ballet. Itís also really nice to find more people like myself, who live in the New York area and attend a number of ABT and NYCB performances every season.

Monica

#2 carbro

carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 12:54 PM

Welcome out of the shadows, MonOnpointe.

It's great that you've been able to take in eclectic range of dance. Also, that you get to see so much ballet. I invite you to exchange your impressions of whatever performances you catch. A new voice can be very refreshing! :clapping:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):