This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Hello! My name is Agnes

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 agnes

agnes

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 05:33 PM

Hi everyone! I am Agnes, and am brand spanking new to the dance world. I just started taking adult ballet on 1/4/07, and am enjoying it tremendously, thanks to my wonderfully dedicated teachers.

I am located in Irvine, CA for those of you in California.

#2 Giannina

Giannina

Gold Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 05:38 PM

Welcome to Ballet Talk, Agnes. You'll find lots of information about ballet on this site as you enter this world. As a dance student you'll also enjoy our sister site, Ballet Talk for Dancers, which can be accessed at the upper right hand corner of this page ("BT for Dancers"); that site is designed for students and their particular insights to ballet while this site is primarily for ballet fans. Enjoy both sites!

Giannina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):