This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Bold in Portland

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sandik

sandik

Diamonds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,716 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 11:12 PM

Just a fast note to say that I was in Portland over the weekend, watching Oregon Ballet Theater, and saw Batkhurel Bold in Christopher Stowell's Eyes on You, which is a mostly charming romp set to music by Cole Porter. He was very technically adept, as always, but the treat was in seeing how animated his performance was. I saw several smiles, lots of flirting and some very convincing shimmying.

#2 SandyMcKean

SandyMcKean

Gold Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 03:21 PM

I didn't see his performance in Portland, but I too have been very pleased to see more expression from him to go with his extraordinary technical ability. Overall, I feel very lucky to see him anytime (especially lately dancing with Carla).

P.S sandik, how can I read the review you mentioned you were doing on the Festival?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):