This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Hello Everyone!! Newbie Here!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DanceMusicandHistoryInterest

• Inactive Member
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 12:20 AM

Hello! My name is Tony Duarte,

I am a dancer and musician. I stopped dancing professionally a few years ago, and lately I have become very interested in Russian ballet history.

I have been reading the posts on BalletTalk.com for some time, and I decided to register and become a member finally!

I have been interested primarily in the history and music section, as well as the discussions on the new revivals of old works.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello! I hope to get into some engaging discussions with all of the learned people on here!

--DanceMusicandHistoryInterest :clapping:

#2 Giannina

Gold Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 06:31 AM

Welcome to Ballet Talk, DanceMusicandHistoryInterest; we're very glad you have decided to become a member. You have an interest in fascinating facets of ballet. We hope you'll soon join our discussions and share with us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):