This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Hello all !

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 joannaA

joannaA

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 12:47 AM

Hello - as a 'newie' to the site, I thought I should briefly introduce myself.

my name is Joanna and I'm an ex-dancer, now teaching a little, based in London, UK.
I still try to get to some performances and even occasionally brave attending a class !

I look forward to reading other's contributions to this site and hopefully may be able to contribute myself occasionally too.

J

#2 Giannina

Giannina

Gold Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 06:11 AM

Welcome to Ballet Talk, Joanna; we're very happy to have us with you. We hope you'll enjoy looking through the site and seeing all that's available to you. We look forward to having you join our discussions.

Giannina

#3 joannaA

joannaA

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 09:22 AM

Welcome to Ballet Talk, Joanna; we're very happy to have us with you. We hope you'll enjoy looking through the site and seeing all that's available to you. We look forward to having you join our discussions.

Giannina

Thank you, Giannina

Kind regards

Joanna

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):