This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Hi from NYC

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 first ring fan

first ring fan

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 09:47 AM

Just wanted to introduce myself quickly. I am an older woman who has finally reached an age where I can afford the time and money to enjoy those things that I like to do. One of these is attending the NYCB performances and the Metropolitan Opera. I have also enjoyed watching those dancers that were in SAB finally reach their dreams of becoming full corps members. It is a pleasure to watch those who exuberate their love for their art.

#2 Giannina

Giannina

Gold Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 09:22 PM

Welcome to Ballet Talk, first ring fan. I don't know how old you are, but I too am old enough to enjoy the ballet I want where I want to see it. We hope you also enjoy sharing in our discussions, perhaps giving your opinions of the performances you've seen.

Giannina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):