This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Hello from Australia!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 photon

photon

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 06:31 PM

Dear Ballettalkers!

That's great to discover your smart company in the Internet!
So many interesting people and so much useful information!

Thank you for a chance to be here,
I am going to learn a lot :) !

#2 Giannina

Giannina

Gold Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 08:17 PM

Welcome to Ballet Talk, photon; we're glad to have you with us. Since this is a welcome forum we'd like to get to know a bit about you, i.e. your interest/connection to ballet. We hope you enjoy the site and sharing in our discussions.

Giannina

#3 photon

photon

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 02:16 AM

Welcome to Ballet Talk, photon; we're glad to have you with us. Since this is a welcome forum we'd like to get to know a bit about you, i.e. your interest/connection to ballet. We hope you enjoy the site and sharing in our discussions.

Giannina

Oh sorry, Giannina

Of course I should tell my story. Iíve tried before but decided it was boring.. :beg:

Our family has immigrated to Australia from former Soviet Union 4 years ago. There I had been dancing in the Ensemble of classical and character dance for 15 years. I stopped dancing when my second child was 2 years old. So, it was much more than a hobby, though I have a completely different profession.

Now, when I feel settled well in a new place, my old dream - to be a dance teacher - could be realised. Iíve just opened two small classes, and a fitness class for adults as well (there are two years between Ďdecidedí and Ďopenedí, a bit long preparation :mad: )
And I started dancing ballroom, standart - very interesting experience!

So, about my ballet classes Ė Iíve got some very important questions, first of all Ė about the difference between Vaganova and other ballet schools :dunno: (I have already read some topics here, that was so helpful!)
And it is great to participate in some discussions, express my own opinion and know the otherís one :hyper:

It is a bit long, sorry..
Thanks for reading!
:grinning-smiley-001:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):