This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

New to posting

winnemucca

I have been an occasional reader of Ballet Talk for a while and have just now decided to say hello. I've never done posting of any kind, anywhere before, and I'm a little intimidated by what appears to be a very knowledgeable and intellectual group. Nonetheless, I venture to say thank you for the wealth of information I have gleaned from your site. Hello from Northern Nevada!

Welcome to Ballet Talk, winnemucca; we're glad you've decided to come out of the shadows and share in our discussions. Please feel free to post; many of us have felt intimidated, but after a while it's hard to shut us up! We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your compliments.

Giannina

Winne,

Welcome to this amazing site. Not everyone here knows alot about ballet or the arts. I am one of the least informed and, like you, BT for me is one of the most amazing resources and very user friendly too. Do not be intimidated... just ask... and your questions will be answered and very interesting discussions may ensue. The BT people are very welcoming and friendly... and they all love ballet!