This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Oleg Gorboulev

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sandik

sandik

Rubies Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 08:20 PM

In case you were wondering where he went after PNB, he's in Los Angeles now, performing with the new LA Ballet in their Nutcracker (was in Indianapolis in the meantime...)

LA Times

#2 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,329 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 09:21 PM

Thank you, sandik!

In a post-performance Q&A, when an audience member said it was great to see Gorboulev back in the corps in Theme and Variations, Peter Boal mentioned that he had a major injury, and was taking Company Class to test the waters; at that point it wasn't clear if he could get back to full strength. To be doing classical roles shows that he has recovered, which is great news.

#3 sandik

sandik

Rubies Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 09:45 AM

I was glad to see his name again -- I'd lost track of him once he left PNB. I saw him in Billy the Kid not long after he came to Seattle, and he was a very interesting mover.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):