This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Newbiefrom Italy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ScarlettDiva

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 11:17 PM

Hi !!
I'm 18 year old and I'm from Italy.

I'm a great ballet fan (I have seen Giselle, DonQ, Swan Lake and a few Galas, all in Italy) and I have danced for a while (5 years).

I'm completely obssessed with Cojocaru&Kobborg (they are wonderful :flowers: ) and I love Bussell (never seen live :blushing: ) and Bolle (now busy with Aida at La Scala so he isn't around very much :o ).

Thanks for your time and sorry for mistakes :flowers: :D

#2 vrsfanatic

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 02:36 AM

Benvenuto ScarlettDiva! Your spelling is fine! :flowers:

Post edited. Sorry, I forgot which Board I was looking at! :blushing:

#3 Giannina

Gold Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 05:56 AM

Welcome to Ballet Talk, ScarlettDiva. As a fan you'll find lots of news and information about your favorite dancers here. We all love ballet, and we love our ballet discussions. If you are a dance student you'll enjoy our sister site, Ballet Talk for Dancers, which is designed for dance students; perhaps you've already found it. You can get there by clicking on "BT for Dancers" at the upper right hand corner of this board.

vrsfanatic: I've done that too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):