This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Nutcracker casting

Week 2 is up, and Körbes makes her debut as Clara and Flora. She is paired with Maraval, so I have to decide whether or not to risk missing her being paired with Maraval and wait until the week 4 posting is up -- I have tickets for that week with some friends -- or try to catch her next weekend. Decisions, decisions.

Week 2 has an impressive array of Peacocks: Kitchens, Chapman, Rausch, Brunson, and Lallone. Did anyone see Körbes or Lowenberg last week? Chapman and Cruz dance Clara/Prince this Sunday evening.

Carla danced both Clara and Flora last Nutcracker :huh:

I saw her as Clara last year -- she did a lovely job, including some well developed bits between her and the Pasha. That particular relationship can be interpreted sveral different ways, and I'm always interested in seeing the choices people make with it.

Carla danced both Clara and Flora last Nutcracker :(

I saw her as Clara last year -- she did a lovely job, including some well developed bits between her and the Pasha. That particular relationship can be interpreted sveral different ways, and I'm always interested in seeing the choices people make with it.

Oh, duh, of course she danced these roles last year :huh:

And now the third week of casting is up.

I don't follow Nutcracker casting very closely, but unless it turns out that they've stopped marking debuts on the cast lists, it looks like no one is making a debut in a role new to them so far this year.