This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Hello from Moscow

delz

Hello all,

I hope everyone is doing well today!

I’ve been enjoying this board for the past few weeks and this is my first post here.

I appreciate great erudition of board members and good atmosphere here. It’s very interesting to read comments concerning performances and dancers from ballet fans all over the world.

Well, a few words about myself. I’m from Moscow, Russia. I work for a multinational cosmetic Company in Product Marketing & Forecasting. I try to attend every interesting event at the Bolshoi Theater. The last unforgettable moment was Diana Vishneva as a special guest at the Bolsoi (Giselle, October 4). Earlier there were Don Quixote with Natalia Osipova and Ivan Vasiliev (they compare him with young Baryshnikov here in Russia) (October 3) and Akimov Gala with a lot of first time introduced fragments of Ballets, I mean in Russia (September 17).

I’m looking forward to share your positive ballet emotions and to share my impressions with you.

Have a great day!

Best regards from Moscow,

Alex.

I’m looking forward to share your positive ballet emotions and to share my impressions with you.

Have a great day!

Best regards from Moscow,

Alex.

I am glad you have found this website as it is always friendly and informative and a place to have a serious exchange of knowledge and views. I look forward to hearing your impressiions of ballet in Moscow.

Regards

Leonid

In London

Dear Leonid,

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I look forward with pleasure to receiving your feedback of Bolshoi Tour in London this summer.

I'm going to attend Maris Liepa Gala in Kremlin October, 31 with a lot of Special Stars participating, but can't quite understand at what Forum of this Site it will be better to post my comments on it.

Could you please clarify this issue for me?

Have a great weekend!

I must add my welcome, Alex. My husband and I were in Russia last month and spent several days in Moscow. Much to my delight I got a chance to see Zakharova in Swan Lake at the (temporary) Bolshoi Theater; Osipova was the Spanish princess. It was the highlight of the trip and I was reduced to tears of joy. We look forward to your impressiions of your ballet experiences.

Giannina

Dear Giannina,

Sorry for delay reply. I had no access to my computer during this weekend.

So, I’d like to say thank you for the warm welcome!

I and my wife saw Swan Lake with the same performers in April. Zakharova was on a level with the highest standards, Osipova was inflammatory, young princess and the performance was good.

I hope that noise of construction work due to the reconstruction of the main stage of the Bolshoi Theatre (near to the new Building) didn’t cause you to feel uncomfortable.

Have a great day!