This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

CALENDAR

I'm embarrassed to say that as a Moderator I should know the answer to this but I don't. I just discovered the CALENDAR feature of the board. I noticed that some events are in a blue box. What is the significance of the blue box? I also notice that some events are not posted, for example the upcoming Kirov tour in Orange County, California; any particular reason for that?

A wonderful tool; thanks to those who take care of it.

Giannina

The blue box means only that the event is recurring for several consecutive dates, that the same program is being given by the same company at the same time of day. It means that we can enter the Joffrey's Cinderella at 7:30 in Chicago only once and have it appear for the three day period rather than entering the same information three separate times. :angel_not:

Helene did 95% of this season's entries; at the moment, I'm in the process of entering NYCB's winter season.

Do we have to special in some way to view the calendar??

I get: "You do not have permission to view this calendar or this calendar does not exist" when I click on it. I also get that when I click on someone's name, trying view a profile (assumed result of clicking on one's name).

Mike

That's odd -- all New Members should have permission to view the calendar, but not start events until they are Full Members. I'll check the support site to see if this is a known issue.

The reason you can't do a member search is because you are not yet a Full Member (10 substantial posts). Unfortunately, the board software doesn't allow us to suppress the "Members" link and disable the link on Member names until you've become a Full Member.