This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Gelsey Kirkland - Where is she now?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Jane Prince_*

Guest_Jane Prince_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 02 January 2002 - 10:14 PM

Hello,
My name is Jane. I was a classical ballet student as a child and an Aust Ballet subscriber as an adult.
I was hoping someone could help me.

Does anyone know what Gelsey Kirkland is doing nowadays? Is she OK and enjoying life or is she teaching or maybe doing something else totally removed from dance???

Thank you for your time,
Jane

#2 Ellis

Ellis

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 January 2002 - 11:01 PM

The last time I heard anything about her was 2 years ago at a SI at Southern Ballet Theater, so she was teaching then...

#3 Victoria Leigh

Victoria Leigh

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 03 January 2002 - 09:17 AM

Jane, just a quick note on using this board. It is not necessary to quote the post just above yours, as it is visible here when you open the topic. Also, you can edit your own posts when you make a mistake by clicking on the little icon with the paper and pencil which is just above the post. smile.gif

(And I just had to edit to correct a typo frown.gif )

[ January 03, 2002: Message edited by: Victoria Leigh ]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):