This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

I'm glad dirac posted his obituary in today's links, but awfully sad to read it.

Clark invited me to participate in the choreographer's showcase at Louisville Ballet in 2002. You could tell the dancers loved him because he was one of them. I liked him because he was a truly decent man, someone who didn't give his word unless he could keep it and he had a great sense of humor.

Clark also posted here occasionally, mostly prodded by me. He was best known for his performances of Billy the Kid - and he talks about it (as "cerky") in this thread.

I know this sounds like less than I mean it to, but Clark was a really great guy. 51 was way too young to die.

Clark also posted here occasionally, mostly prodded by me. He was best known for his performances of Billy the Kid - and he talks about it (as "cerky") in this thread.

I know this sounds like less than I mean it to, but Clark was a really great guy. 51 was way too young to die.

Thank you so much for linking to that thread -- I was fascinated with the discussion in general, and particularly with Reid's insight on the role. His death is indeed a loss.