Happy to be here !!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DanceTherapist

DanceTherapist

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 09:12 AM

Hello, Im very happy to have discovered this great website devoted to the world of ballet. I am a former professional ballet dancer who left the ballet world due to a sustained back injury. I went back to college and received my undergraduate degree in psychology and then went on to receive a MS in Dance/ Movement Therapy from the Pratt Institute in New York. I love the work in which I do as a Dance Therapist and find the work to be imensely gratifying just as much as my days spent in a studio and on the stage. I look forward to contributing to the discussions here and will spread the word pertaining to Ballet Talk to my colleagues as well. Thank You....

#2 carbro

carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 09:22 AM

And thank you, DanceTherapist! :wub:

You certainly bring a range of perspectives to matters balletic, and if the past several minutes are any indication, your active participation will be a welcome contribution to our discussions!

#3 Giannina

Giannina

Gold Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 09:23 AM

Welcome to Ballet Talk for Dancers, DanceTherapist. How wonderful that you turned your dancing career into a career of helping dancers; I can see why your work is so satisfying for you. We hope you enjoy sharing in our discussions; the topics cover just about every aspect of ballet.

Giannina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):