This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Happy to be here !!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DanceTherapist

DanceTherapist

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 09:12 AM

Hello, Im very happy to have discovered this great website devoted to the world of ballet. I am a former professional ballet dancer who left the ballet world due to a sustained back injury. I went back to college and received my undergraduate degree in psychology and then went on to receive a MS in Dance/ Movement Therapy from the Pratt Institute in New York. I love the work in which I do as a Dance Therapist and find the work to be imensely gratifying just as much as my days spent in a studio and on the stage. I look forward to contributing to the discussions here and will spread the word pertaining to Ballet Talk to my colleagues as well. Thank You....

#2 carbro

carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 09:22 AM

And thank you, DanceTherapist! :wub:

You certainly bring a range of perspectives to matters balletic, and if the past several minutes are any indication, your active participation will be a welcome contribution to our discussions!

#3 Giannina

Giannina

Gold Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 09:23 AM

Welcome to Ballet Talk for Dancers, DanceTherapist. How wonderful that you turned your dancing career into a career of helping dancers; I can see why your work is so satisfying for you. We hope you enjoy sharing in our discussions; the topics cover just about every aspect of ballet.

Giannina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):