This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Hello. I'm a newbie to Ballet talk. I fell in love with ballet when I was 5 years old and had a walk-on part in the production of The Nutcracker that my sisters danced in. Despite my love of dance, my parents did not let me take dance classes. I finally studied dance in college and then continued after I graduated, taking ballet, jazz and tap classes as time allowed.

I stopped taking class about 10 years ago, but I hope to get back to it just for myself because I enjoy it so much. I moved to New York eight years ago because most of my family lives in the area now and also because I love crowds the city and the many, different theater, dance, and music performances that one can see here.

Welcome to Ballet Talk, Roberto Dini. We all share your love of ballet, and the site is a wonderful place to exchange experiences and impressions. Enjoy going through the various forums on the board and getting to know what's available for you here.

Giannina