This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Farrell Ballet at Jacob's Pillow July 5-9, 2006

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 rg

rg

Emeralds Circle

• Editorial Advisor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,487 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 11:20 AM

has it been stated anywhere who posed to questions that farrell answered (and that jack so kindly recorded)?

#17 Jack Reed

Jack Reed

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 12:53 PM

The questioner for most of it was Maura Keefe, on the staff at Jacob's Pillow, although I think the last couple of responses may have been to members of the audience. I'm sorry so much time has elapsed to compromise my memory, but on the other hand I recall someone official-looking there with a video camera on a tripod etc., so the whole thing was likely archived, and since Jacob's Pillow and the Dance Collection exchange some material, the video may surface there in New York.

#18 rg

rg

Emeralds Circle

• Editorial Advisor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,487 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 01:12 PM

w/thanks, jack, for the posts and the ident. of the parties involved.

#19 perky

perky

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 04:31 AM

Thank you Jack! :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):