This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Hans

Hans

Sapphire Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,104 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 09:21 AM

I'm going to be writing a new blog here on BT called Details--I hope to have the first post by the end of the week. :wink: It's going to cover quite a few aspects of ballet as I see it--style, technique, thoughts on training, choreography, and what it's like to watch, teach, and dance ballet. I'll put a note in this sub-forum whenever I've written a new post, and I hope you enjoy reading it. :) If you would like to discuss further any topics about which I've written in my blog, please start a thread in the appropriate forum. Thanks!

#2 carbro

carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 09:59 AM

I look forward to it, Hans!

Merde!

#3 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,497 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 10:21 AM

That is terrific news, Hans!

#4 vrsfanatic

vrsfanatic

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 10:44 AM

Great idea Hans. I cannot wait to read it! :wink:

#5 bart

bart

Diamonds Circle

• 7,320 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 10:52 AM

Hans, your perspective as a dancer, and your interest in technique and training, have given us some fascinating and really enlightening posts.

I am looking forward to reading your views on "what it's like to watch, teach and dance ballet," and incorporating your insights into the way I experience ballet both in class and in the audience. Thanks.

#6 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,497 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 12:48 PM

And guests can view blogs, so I hope when you've launched your blog you put a notice on Ballet Talk for Dancers :)

#7 Hans

Hans

Sapphire Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,104 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 01:44 PM

Thank you very much, everyone!

And guests can view blogs, so I hope when you've launched your blog you put a notice on Ballet Talk for Dancers :)

I definitely will. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):