This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Swan LakeOregonian Review

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 Helene

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,626 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 09:07 PM

Welcome to Ballet Talk, BigToe!

We invite you to tell us a little about your interest in dance in our Welcome Forum by clicking on "New Topic" from the upper right of the forum.

#17 bart

Diamonds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,320 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 04:41 AM

A belated thanks to all who have made this production so vivid on the page. I love reading about all ballet, but especially when the details are so full and rich, and I get a sense of the entire production that I've unfortunately MISSED seeing.

I trust "dog" got a big hand. After all, there is very little in the way of transcribed classical choreography for 4 legs, so I imagine that these roles require quite a lot of on-the-spot improvisation by the performer. :clapping:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):