This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Hi thereNew Member

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Blueyes

Blueyes

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 06:59 AM

I love reading this site. I am a parent of a dancer- my daughter is a ballerina and is studying at the School of American Ballet. We have been involved in dance for a very long time - my daughter was Clara in the Radio City Christmas Spectacular about 6 years ago.

Since I found this site I have been on it often and enjoy it very much.

#2 Giannina

Giannina

Gold Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 07:08 AM

Welcome to Ballet Talk, Blueyes. We're very glad you're enjoying the site and hope you continue to do so. You must be very proud of your daughter, and I know your support has been a huge inspiration to her. As a parent of a dance student you will enjoy our sister site, Ballet Talk for Dancers. If you haven't already been there you can access the site by going to the upper right hand corner of this page and clicking on "BT for Dancers". That site is designed for our dance students while this one concentrates on fans. We hope you'll enjoy both sites.

Giannina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):