This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Wendy Whelan

dancer04

Wendy Whelan comes and dances in our production of the Nutcracker every year. In the past I have been soooooo impressed with her dancing but thought that she was a little on the "too thin" side. Well, when she came this year I had noticed that she had gained a little bit of weight and looked reall really good. Her dancing this year was even better than it has ever been too! I was thouroghly amazed at how good she looked and danced. The variation had been changed just a little bit but the change accentuated her dancing so much. I just thought I would share how beautiful she danced.

Wendy has been coming to my studio for over 6 years now and this was the first year that I was really awwed by her dancing because before this year I thought the same about her being too thin to find pleasing. But the little bit of weight she did gain made all the difference in the world. She is absolutly beautiful now!

[ December 19, 2001: Message edited by: dancer04 ]