This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Discounted Tickets for Cinderella

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 YouOverThere

YouOverThere

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 10:58 AM

It didn't occur to me to mention this earlier, but the CB is offering discounted tickets for the opening weekend of Cinderella (most likely all the Denver-area users get their e-newsletter and already know about this). The bad news is that the offer expires at 4PM MST today (Feb. 1). I guess anyone interested would need to send me an email or personal message, though I don't think that anyone should object if I post the code since the e-newsletter explicitly invites recipients to forward it to anyone they think might be interested.

#2 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,349 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 04:25 PM

We would have no objection to posting a code, if the company requests forwarding the email with the code.

#3 YouOverThere

YouOverThere

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 06:19 PM

We would have no objection to posting a code, if the company requests forwarding the email with the code.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll keep that in mind for the future. This one's "OBE".

#4 Golden Gate

Golden Gate

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 10:26 AM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll keep that in mind for the future. This one's "OBE".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's fine to put those codes up for everyone, anytime they are sent out; the purpose is to fill the seats. The more the merrier! That email special was a good one too - 20% off. There is another email going out this week; tomorrow if it can be managed, that will announce the new season and offer a discount on season tickets. Keep an eye open for that!
Thanks for thinking of everyone!

Golden Gate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):