This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Any news on Eva Natanya?

ViolinConcerto

Violin C - How funny that you should ask about Natanya, as I was planning to do the same. I recently transfered a 'kiddie video' -- Mary Kate & Ashley's Ballet Party -- to DVD, during which I greatly admired Eva Natanya's starring role as actress and dancer. I was wondering what had happened to this lovely NYCB corps dancer!

What a loss to the ballet world!  I was hoping she would do well at the Royal Ballet--she seemed like such a good fit.  I still remember, with awe, her Prayer in Coppelia.  It was just luminous.

I believe it, I believe it. Please you guys, say some more about what you recall of her dancing -- her qualities, effects, roles she made sing, and what it was about her that made that happen.

I was recently thinking about her because I had taped a documentary on SAB's graduation performance on PBS (years back) and she was dancing with Benjamin Millepied and she was wonderful. I knew she'd gone to RB, but had lost track. Thanks for the update......