This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

casting for new program announced

I was literally on the casting page when you posted :wub: I, too, wondered who Pankevitch is.

In addition to Poretta and Moore dancing Mopey, new corps member Benjamin Griffiths performs it on the 2nd Friday and the week 2 Sunday matinee.

Barker and Nadeau reprise the lead role in Concerto Barocco in week 1 with Imler and Nakamura their violin 2's, and Carla Korbes/Noelani Pantastico (2nd Thurs and 2nd Sat eve) and Maria Chapman/Mara Vinson (2nd Fri) perform in week 2.

In Jardi Tancat Ariana Lallone/Jeff Stanton and Korbes/Casey Herd dance couple #1. Bold partners Mara Vinson and Jordan Pacitti partners both Rachel Foster and Pastastico as the second couple. Carrie Imler/Olivier Wevers and Chalnessa Eames/Kiyon Gaines alternate as the third couple.

"There was a note in a UK newsletter from 2002 that said that Pankevitch joined the Royal Ballet, which is the last professional listing for him on the SAB site, but he's no longer on the RB site."

I saw the Royal Ballet credit when I googled him but couldn't find anything more recent.

"Perhaps he was one of Boal's students at SAB?"

Oh, I hadn't thought of that -- very likely so.