This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

who's going to see Cinderella?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 silvery_stars

silvery_stars

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 02:03 PM

I'm going to the matinee on the 22nd of October and I'm THRILLED! I haven't seen the Boston Ballet since I was around 9 for the Nutcracker. Now I'm 23 and it's about darn time, especially since I have revived my ballet hobby in recent years and it will mean so much more. I plan to drag my mother to Pho Pasteur afterward. :)

#2 carbro

carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 04:47 PM

Good for you, silvery_stars! It will be interesting if you can remember enough to contrast your youthful recollections against your adult ones! We hope you'll post on it!

#3 balletgirl22sk

balletgirl22sk

• PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 01:30 PM

I saw Boston Ballet perform Cinderella earlier in the season and most of it I didn't like. The stepsisters were fun and Cinderella had a lot of nice dancing, but I thought the corps was wasted with hardly anything to do. I guess I like the old fashioned choreography better. I have an old video of San Francisco's and I loved the drag stepsisters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):