This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

New NYCB corps members

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 LMCtech

LMCtech

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 17 November 2001 - 01:43 PM

SFB uses advanced students in some corps roles such as Snow, Flowers, Party Parents, etc. There are roles for many children, which is typical.

I understand NYCB does not use SAB advanced students at all to augment their corps.

#17 abatt

abatt

Sapphire Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,815 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:30 PM

Didn't realize that former NYCB corps member, Sophie Flack, is married to Josh Charles from "The Good Wife".  I happened upon this quote from the NY Times this evening in connection with an interview with Josh Charles:

SPOILERS BELOW RE GOOD WIFE PLOT

Reiterating what he told David Letterman on “The Late Show” on Monday, Mr. Charles said he made the decision to leave when his contract expired a year ago. “I just felt a little fried,” he said, adding that he had proposed to his wife, Sophie Flack, at about the same time and was thinking about starting a family.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):