3 replies to this topic

#1 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,986 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 04:21 PM

I just got the SFB 2006 Repertory Season Brochure in the mail, and the photography is simply stunning. On the cover is a gorgeous photo of Elizabeth Miner in the wings in warm-up togs, stretching out her left quad. Talk about Vogue cover material. That's just the beginning; there isn't a bad shot in the bunch. About half are attributed to Lloyd Englert, Morty Sohl, and Chris Hardy. The rest are by Erik Tomasson. :yahoo:

#2 drb

drb

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 05:53 PM

... On the cover is a gorgeous photo of Elizabeth Miner in the wings in warm-up togs, stretching out her left quad.  Talk about Vogue cover material. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The photo can be seen here:
http://www.sfballet....ions/index.aspx

#3 ballet1612

ballet1612

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 02:32 PM

I agree that the brochure is stunnng. It was a real treat to find in the mail one evening. The company is doing a good job of promoting the dancers in a very beautiful way. I also liked the postcard they sent out with a photo from the company in Paris.

#4 BalletNut

BalletNut

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 05:58 PM

The Miner picture is also in the Spring 2005 Backstage, the subscriber newsletter/magazine. That issue has several stunning photos itself, such as the Dybbuk picture on the back cover and Boada and Viselli in 7 for Eight.

Oddly enough, I haven't received my brochure yet... :off topic:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):