This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Scotland Tour

I am told that the company departs for Scotland tomorrow. If anyone is going to the performances, can you fill us in when you return? Unfortuantely, I am unable to attend but would love to hear how it all went. I think this is an exciting venture for PABallet and I only hope this leads to many more international tours for the company. I am also hoping that they can possibly make it out to the West Coast in the near future. I have season tickets to the OCPAC and would love to see them perform for our So Ca. audiences sometime soon. :)

Yes, the company leaves tomorrow for Edinburgh...Merd !

There will be three casts of principles for the 6 performances.....Rio Lama Lorenzo with Zachery Hench, Arantxa Ochoa with James Ady and Julie Diana with Yury Yanowsky who is guesting from Boston Ballet.

Would so love to be there....hope those that will be attending will report in!

I have now had time to digest all of the reviews and it sounds like PABallet had a very successful tour to Scotland. From what I read, they were sold out everyday and in fact were turning away up to 300 people for every performance. I just wish I could have been in Scotland to see this magical experience. WRTI did a fabulous job of covering the event, with live broadcasts everyday. PABallet also did a wonderful job keeping their site up to date with Blogs, photos and press releases. If anyone went and has any pictures to share via Snapfish or another on line service. please let me know. Kudos PABallet...you are indeed deserving of this wonderful reception that you received in Scotland. I hope this leads to many more performances abroad. :off topic::)