This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

departure- Jean-Sebastien Colaujoins Leipzig Ballet

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Paquita

Paquita

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 12:39 PM

Second Soloist Jean-Sebastien Colau will not be returning to the NBoC this fall.
Media Release

He was only in the company for a short 3 years, but he will be missed. His Baroness in "An Italian Straw Hat" is still fresh in my mind. He had comic charm- and good pointe work to boot! I wish him all the best in Germany!

#2 Estelle

Estelle

Platinum Circle

• Foreign Correspondent
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 02:17 PM

Thanks for the news, Paquita ! Jean-Sébastien Colau used to dance with the POB and had left it a few years ago.

Will Lise-Marie Jourdain stay with the NBOC ? Both had left the POB at the same time, and often were stage partners (and if I remember correctly, they had won an medal together in the Paris competition).

#3 Paquita

Paquita

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 06:23 AM

As far as I know, Lise-Marie Jourdain will still remain in the company.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):