This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Belarussian BalletEverything I know

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 koshka

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:59 AM

Wow--I love the photos.

I have been to the opera house in Minsk once or twice, on a visit to Belarus in 1994. I don't know what we saw--it was the week of December 10 or 15 or so, bu it was _not_ Nutcracker.

We also went to the circus. I have photos from the circus but not from the ballet.

I would very much like to go back sometime, but alas it is hard to visit either as a tourist or for work. :-(

#32 Canary

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 02:59 PM

Singing medora, I have just sent you an e-mail, hope you receive it. :beg:

#33 singing_medora

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 12:31 PM

Canary, did you get my e-mail?

#34 singing_medora

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 10:30 PM

http://thsun1.jinr.r...an/Ivan_DQs.mpg here you can download a video of Ivan Vasiliev, Moscow International Competition winner(junior) in DQ(Basil)

#35 Helene

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,735 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 08:07 AM

singing_medora kindly posted that the Belorussian Ballet site is now available in English.

I've moved the link to a new thread, called Belorussian Ballet Website in English for comments and discussion.

#36 singing_medora

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 10:21 PM

Thank you, Helene! :flowers:
Hope, the site will really raise discussions! :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):