This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

What happened to Trinidad Sevillano?

sylvia

I read Gelsey Kirkland's books some time ago, and I was curious to know what became of Sevillano. I read recently that she's ready to "return" to dancing. When did she stop, and why? Did she achieve great success? There's really a huge gap in info between Kirkland's "Shape of love" and the last report that I read.

I liked Sevillano very much when she was with English National Ballet. She left there to come to Boston Ballet where she danced for a few years, then left, "disappeared," and resurfaced in London, doing a few performances of "Daphnis and Chloe" with the Royal -- and everyone raved about her. I, too, would like to know what she's doing now.

Trinidad Sevillano is a Spanish ballerina who was trained by Victor Ullate.She danced with the English National,Royal Ballet,and the Boston Ballet.Recently she participated in a gala in Spain dancing Black Swan.She also danced a new production of Giselle by Victor Ullate.Ullate also recently choreographed a piece for her called Solas.