This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

There are a few on Ebay, some "Post Card" 33s and a few 45s of "Those Were The Days". They are all located in the States or Canada and I see you are in Europe. I didn't check ebay U.K. -- perhaps you'd find some there.

I still have both of those recordings from when I bought them in the 1960s. I was a fan of hers, too.

If you "Google" her name, you will find some sites which sell the newer CDs made from the old recordings.

I have her first album, but it's not for sale, sorry. :wub: As a Beatle fan, I took an interest. She was the first non-Beatle recording artist to have a big hit single for Apple Records (albeit one composed by Paul McCartney). I'd keep checking Amazon and eBay. Something will turn up.

Sigh. Now you've done it, Lovebird. For the rest of the evening my brain will be channelling "Those were the days, my friend, we thought they'd never end, we'd sing and dance forever and a day......."

.... For the rest of the evening my brain will be channelling "Those were the days, my friend, we thought they'd never end, we'd sing and dance forever and a day......."
I'm doing it, too! And the words are running through my head in two languages: English and Estonian (my hubby still performs it and the audience always joins in for the refrain!)