This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

At the RB June 1-Jun 8

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Leigh Witchel

Leigh Witchel

Editorial Advisor

• Editorial Advisor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 03:02 PM

Hey all -

Just wanted to let people know I'd be going to see the performances on Jun 2, 4, 7 and 8 if anyone else is happening to attend as well!

#2 Giannina

Giannina

Gold Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 04:50 AM

Green, green green!!

Giannina

#3 ami1436

ami1436

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 09:36 AM

Hi! Was excited when I saw your post, as I'll be there 1 June... don't have my calendar in front of me but think I'm not back there until 15th or so - am saving up money and bus fare for the busy summer season! I might change my mind (it happens often) and come up for a day ticket though.... in any case, looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

#4 Leigh Witchel

Leigh Witchel

Editorial Advisor

• Editorial Advisor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 03:20 PM

Actually, I'm also there on the 1st for the Marquez/Putrov Swan Lake. I omitted it accidentally.

#5 ami1436

ami1436

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 07:38 AM

Well, I am definitely there for Putrov/Marquez - and am really excited about it as well! If you'd like to meet, just drop me a PM - I think there should be some others around as well.

Best,
Ami

#6 sylvia

sylvia

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 12:37 PM

Will be there too - only just got my ticket today! The 4th and the 8th as well, maybe more if I can. Will drop by where the regulars bunch together in the interval Ami :lol:

#7 ami1436

ami1436

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 01:25 AM

Great Sylvia - it will be good to see you again (I haven't been up to London in weeks, and besides, you know I want to see this cast!). Anyways, we'll be upstairs at the regular table/area at first interval, along with a few other regulars! :)

#8 rkoretzky

rkoretzky

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 04:13 AM

I'm there on the 11th and 14th. Fitting it in between Peter and Jock in NYC, and collecting my daughter after a semester in London--or should I say collecting her belongings. I am only the porter and the payer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):