Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leigh Witchel

At the RB June 1-Jun 8

8 posts in this topic

Hey all -

Just wanted to let people know I'd be going to see the performances on Jun 2, 4, 7 and 8 if anyone else is happening to attend as well!

Hi! Was excited when I saw your post, as I'll be there 1 June... don't have my calendar in front of me but think I'm not back there until 15th or so - am saving up money and bus fare for the busy summer season! I might change my mind (it happens often) and come up for a day ticket though.... in any case, looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Actually, I'm also there on the 1st for the Marquez/Putrov Swan Lake. I omitted it accidentally.

Well, I am definitely there for Putrov/Marquez - and am really excited about it as well! If you'd like to meet, just drop me a PM - I think there should be some others around as well.

Best,

Ami

Will be there too - only just got my ticket today! The 4th and the 8th as well, maybe more if I can. Will drop by where the regulars bunch together in the interval Ami :lol:

Great Sylvia - it will be good to see you again (I haven't been up to London in weeks, and besides, you know I want to see this cast!). Anyways, we'll be upstairs at the regular table/area at first interval, along with a few other regulars! :)

I'm there on the 11th and 14th. Fitting it in between Peter and Jock in NYC, and collecting my daughter after a semester in London--or should I say collecting her belongings. I am only the porter and the payer.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0