This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

At the RB June 1-Jun 8

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Leigh Witchel

Leigh Witchel

Editorial Advisor

• Editorial Advisor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,468 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 03:02 PM

Hey all -

Just wanted to let people know I'd be going to see the performances on Jun 2, 4, 7 and 8 if anyone else is happening to attend as well!

#2 Giannina

Giannina

Gold Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 04:50 AM

Green, green green!!

Giannina

#3 ami1436

ami1436

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 09:36 AM

Hi! Was excited when I saw your post, as I'll be there 1 June... don't have my calendar in front of me but think I'm not back there until 15th or so - am saving up money and bus fare for the busy summer season! I might change my mind (it happens often) and come up for a day ticket though.... in any case, looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

#4 Leigh Witchel

Leigh Witchel

Editorial Advisor

• Editorial Advisor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,468 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 03:20 PM

Actually, I'm also there on the 1st for the Marquez/Putrov Swan Lake. I omitted it accidentally.

#5 ami1436

ami1436

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 07:38 AM

Well, I am definitely there for Putrov/Marquez - and am really excited about it as well! If you'd like to meet, just drop me a PM - I think there should be some others around as well.

Best,
Ami

#6 sylvia

sylvia

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 12:37 PM

Will be there too - only just got my ticket today! The 4th and the 8th as well, maybe more if I can. Will drop by where the regulars bunch together in the interval Ami :lol:

#7 ami1436

ami1436

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 01:25 AM

Great Sylvia - it will be good to see you again (I haven't been up to London in weeks, and besides, you know I want to see this cast!). Anyways, we'll be upstairs at the regular table/area at first interval, along with a few other regulars! :)

#8 rkoretzky

rkoretzky

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 04:13 AM

I'm there on the 11th and 14th. Fitting it in between Peter and Jock in NYC, and collecting my daughter after a semester in London--or should I say collecting her belongings. I am only the porter and the payer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):