This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Giselle DVD with Alessandra Ferri

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Joseph

Joseph

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 08:31 PM

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the Giselle DVD with Alessandra Ferri from La Scala? If it is not available anymore, does anyone have it???

#2 Ari

Ari

Gold Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 03:46 AM

It's available from Amazon, Joseph. :) Click on the banner on the top of the page and do a search for "Giselle."

#3 richard53dog

richard53dog

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 07:55 AM

It's available from Amazon, Joseph.  :)  Click on the banner on the top of the page and do a search for "Giselle."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Joseph,

Now seems to be the time to grab a copy. It's been out of print and last year the Amazon Marketplace new and used copies were very expensive. Now there seems to be a number of them in the $20+ range.

It's a good time to pick up a copy.

Richard

#4 EvilNinjaX

EvilNinjaX

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 01:31 PM

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the Giselle DVD with Alessandra Ferri from La Scala? If it is not available anymore, does anyone have it???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have the disc. if you want it I'll give it to you. it's an ex-rental from netflix that i had lost during a move and by the time i'd found it, i'd already notified them it was lost.

I've since bought the disc so i donut need it. It's the disc and a sleeve, no amaray or art.

lmk

-goro-

#5 Joseph

Joseph

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 05:47 PM

Hey EvilNingaX!

That would be great. I will certainly pay for all shipping costs. I can email or PM you my mailing address, you can let me know how much it cost to mail and I will get a check back to you immediately.

Does this sound ok???

-Joseph

#6 EvilNinjaX

EvilNinjaX

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 01:32 PM

Hey EvilNingaX!

That would be great. I will certainly pay for all shipping costs. I can email or PM you my mailing address, you can let me know how much it cost to mail and I will get a check back to you immediately.

Does this sound ok???

-Joseph

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yah. sure. i'll just send it 1st class so shipping is just like $1 or somehting... cool. i was wondering what i was going to do with the disc (i didn't really feel like tossing it). :D

email me you addy (evilninjax@gmail.com) and i'll get it out by the weekend.

-goro-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):