This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

ABT dancers with children

From an article in today's Sunday times (URL posted by Mme. Hermine in "Links") :

At 4:43 a.m. on Thursday, March 24, Ms. Dvorovenko gave birth to a 7-pound 8-ounce girl named Emma Galina Beloserkovsky, bringing the number of mothers in her company to three.

I know Julie Kent and Victor Barbee have a son, but I'm clueless as to who is the third mother in ABT. Does anyone know who?

Alessandra Ferri has two children, if I'm not mistaken. I'm certain she has one.

There was the season about eight or nine years back when three ABT soloists/principals (Lucette Ketterndahl, Christine Dunham and Cheryl Yeager) gave birth within a few months of each other. Weren't all of those babies boys?

Alessandra Ferri has two children, if I'm not mistaken.  I'm certain she has one.

In Britain's "Ballet.Co" postings, Ferri is quoted last year:

"I only try to put in each role a part of myself, of my experiences, of my life, and the characters are changing with me over years. Of course I have to use different part of my life and me to act and live different role. I'm a mother of two daughters: this is a part of me that has nothing to share with Manon and I forget it and don’t use it"