This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Ukrainien National Ballet Kiev??

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Stuttgart

Stuttgart

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 11:44 PM

Hallo,

i'm looking for an internetsite of the Ukrainien National Ballet in Kiev.
Can somebody elp me with that??

Thanks a lot :cool:

Stuttgart!

#2 Fraildove

Fraildove

• PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 08:07 PM

I too am looking at this very company but i have yet to find any information on it. Please if anyone can help i am sure we would both appreciate it!!

Rachel :cool:

#3 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,507 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 10:20 PM

I'm afraid that a lot of searching using Google and MSN search has come up with nothing but an occasional listing of a program. It doesn't look like there is a company website or any article explaining who they are and what they're up to.

#4 Fraildove

Fraildove

• PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 11:03 PM

There is a website for the opera. i can navigate it ok in russian, but it has very little info on the ballet itself. I will be relocating to kiev in a few months and have hopes that i may be able to dance with them. I have a dear friend in kiev however he is a laywer and has had a hard time figuring out who to speak with regarding my request for an audition. I too cannot find anything on the web. I am hoping that maybe someone with who knows someone who knows someone might be able to help! All the best
Rachel

#5 Stuttgart

Stuttgart

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 11:39 PM

Thanks for your help!

Lets hope we find something, I would like to have a lis of people who dance there!

:cool:

#6 yulia

yulia

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 07:13 AM

Hello! This is adress of Kiev Opera House http://www.opera.com.ua
But in ukrainian... If you interested some translations - I try to do it.

Yulia

#7 Dr. Coppelius

Dr. Coppelius

• PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 07:40 AM

There is a english translation http://www.opera.com...t=main&lang=eng

#8 volcanohunter

volcanohunter

Sapphire Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,643 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 01:59 PM

If anyone is still looking for information in English, there is a brief description of the National Opera and Ballet on the Ardani Artists Management web site. But it only includes information about the company's production of The Nutcracker and a handful of its soloists.

www.ardani.com/ukrabout.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):