This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Christine Johnson

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Alexandra

Alexandra

Board Founder

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,279 posts

Posted 11 April 2001 - 04:43 PM

BalletNut's missing Christine made me think of another dancing Christine I've been wondering about: Dance Theatre of Harlem's Christine Johnson. I thought she was an excellent dancer, a real classical ballerina, and she's disappeared, at least from DTH. Does anyone know where she is now?

#2 bijoux

bijoux

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 April 2001 - 11:27 PM

Originally posted by alexandra:
BalletNut's missing Christine made me think of another dancing Christine I've been wondering about:  Dance Theatre of Harlem's Christine Johnson.  I thought she was an excellent dancer, a real classical ballerina, and she's disappeared, at least from DTH.  Does anyone know where she is now?

Hi Alexandra,I believe she is dancing in Geneve Switzerland.At least that was the last place I heard that she had gone.I hope this information is useful.And,yes,I agree,she was a beautiful "classical"dancer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):