This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Help with Symphony in C video/Cojocaru

Hi all,

I was recently given a Symphony in C video that is from the RB. The picture was fuzzy but it looks to be a BBC broadcast. The first movement ballerina is definitely Miyako Yoshida and the Secod movement is Darcey Bussell. Can anyone round out the cast? I dont even have a date so I hope this helps :(

Also, does anyone know if there will be more videos of Alina Cojocaru released in the future? Wouldnt it be a shame if the only surviving document of this wonderful ballerina were her Clara :dry:

Canbelto, I think this is the film dating from 1997, just before the Royal Opera House was closed for rebuilding. Forsythe's Steptext was shown in the same programme. If so, in Symphony in C the fourth movement woman was Deborah Bull and the men were Bruce Sansom, Christopher Saunders, William Trevitt and Stuart Cassidy.

my guess is that both the recently telecast CINDERELLA (w/ cojocaru) and the more recent ASHTON 100 (w/ cojocaru as Chloe in DAPHNIS AND CHLOE) will EVENTUALLY be released, but even if plans to do are in place, there's no telling when the programs will put on DVD.